Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hmmmmmmmmm..............

I am wondering why people jump all over what I say? This is a blog to express our views and opinions, and they are largely mine and not based solely on Christianity because I am human and I make the mistake of relying to much on me and feelings (which are the devils playground). I am growing tired of people telling me I am closed minded and ignorant when they are the ones who jump on what I say and critisize me for giving my opinion. The people who do this are the ones who are closed minded and ignorant. I am not angry as a right this, I do not mean this to be hateful in any way, just the truth. Ian

2 comments:

  1. Ian, people jump over what you say because you base your views on the bible yet fail to accept others for who they are. If you can learn to be objective in your thinking then and only then will you be able to truly understand other people. Making comments about gays such as you did may seem right to you because I can see your viewpoint for I have grown up Catholic myself; however, when you make these comments you must realize that there is indeed two sides to every story. If you cannot learn to be open minded and objective of what others say then you continue to have people tell you that you are ignorant. I mean this in the nicest way possible, for I myself have difficulty being objective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian I don't blog much but I do read them and usually don't judge anything anyone says because this is all your own opinion. But you come off so oppinionted and so set in your own views that you seem so closed minded to anything other than what you believe. So what if a man is with a man, do they judge you for being with a woman? everyone loves who they love, does it affect you? so is God punishing hetrosexuals that have aids also?

    I am pro choice, and will always be pro choice. What if a girl was rapped through incest, do you really believe she shouldnt have the choice to have that child or not? i think there are only certain situations where it is right, no I dont believe if you were dumb and didnt use protection you be able to abort your child. it's about CHOICE!

    I may have went off the topic, but you wonder why people think your igonrant, think about what you say and then maybe you can see where we are coming from.

    ReplyDelete